Marc is one of the most respected trial attorneys in the US and US territories. He has participated in close to 300 jury trials in his 45-year career in more than 25 federal jurisdictions. He is admitted to practice in New York, Florida, and California.
Marc has extensive experience in both complex civil and criminal litigation including government regulatory enforcement actions. He has handled disputes involving commercial and entertainment matters, copyright and trademark issues, serious personal injury and probate claims, whistleblower and discrimination claims as well as state and federal cases and investigations involving securities fraud, Ponzi schemes, banking fraud, health care fraud, money laundering, insurance fraud, government corruption, tax and anti-trust matters.
He has been featured in The American Lawyer magazine and has received an AV rating in Martindale Hubbell. Marc is repeatedly included in “Best Lawyers in America;” in Chambers USA as one of “America’s Leading Lawyers for Business;” and as a top attorney in the South Florida Legal Guide, Florida Monthly magazine, and Florida Trend’s Florida Legal Elite.
- Georgetown University College of Law – Juris Doctorate
- State University of New York at Buffalo – Bachelor of Arts, Magna Cum Laude
- California State Bar
- Central District of California
- Northern District of California
- Southern District of California
- Eastern District of California
- New York State Bar
- Florida State Bar
- USDC Southern and Middle Districts Florida
- USDC Southern and Eastern Districts New York
- USDC District of Arizona
- USDC District of Nebraska
- USCA 4th , 5th and 11th Circuits
- US Supreme Court
- US Tax Court